If you are in Rome and you don’t have too much time available, Rome Transfer Tour offers you a small tour of Rome.
Starting from your accommodation, we will take you to see the main points of interest in Rome:
- Giardino degli aranci – Parco Savello, better known as Giardino degli Aranci, is a small terrace on the Aventino overlooking the Tiber. From this corner, one of the most loved and popular in the city, you can enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Rome. Visiting hours;
- Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo) – is an ancient Roman circus located in Rome;
- Mouth of truth (Bocca della verità) – it is an ancient mask in pavonazzetto marble, walled into the wall of the pronaos of the church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin in Rome from 1632;
- Piazza Venezia – Il Vittoriano – The National Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II or Vittoriano, called Altare della Patria by synecdoche. Visiting hours;
- Colosseum (Flavian Amphitheater) – is the largest amphitheater in the world;
- Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi) – The Trevi Fountain is the largest and one of the most famous fountains in Rome;
- Piazza di Spagna – Piazza di Spagna, with the Spanish Steps, is one of the most famous in Rome;
- Castel Sant’Angelo – Castel Sant’Angelo, also known as Hadrian’s Mausoleum, is a monument of Rome, located on the right bank of the Tiber opposite the pons Aelius, a short distance from the Vatican, between the Borgo and Prati districts;
- St. Peter’s Square – Vatican – St. Peter’s Square is the square in front of St. Peter’s Basilica.
The transport, during the Tour of Rome, will be ensured by a Mercedes V-class, driven by our professional driver.
Duration: 4-5 hours;
Small group: from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 7 people;
Pick-up and drop-off service included: our driver will pick you up from your accommodation and at the end of the day will take you back to the place of departure;
Tourist guide: on request;
Price: from € 190 per person
* An ice cream is included in the price.